WTB Biocube, jbj rimless 30, or nano cube

ajones2n

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2014
Messages
255
Reaction score
7
Location
Westmoreland, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking around trying to find a reasonably priced AIO setup for the wife a seahorse tank. If anyone has anything locally shoot me a pm.

Thanks guys
 
I have a 28G LED nano cube, 18" eco cube, or 20" cube all with stand; used in good shape, reasonable price. PM for more info or to set a time to check them out.
 
Actually just picked up a rl30 last night. But I love those frag tanks.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top