• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtb gen 1 radion xr30 and mp40

Thebigwp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
52
Reaction score
58
Location
Missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a good used radion xr30 for a tank build also looking on for mp40s
 
In perfect working order I have 2 do u want both or 1?
 
In perfect working order I have 2 do u want both or 1?
I'm only in need of one I already have two that's why I was looking for a gen 1i wanted a third one to match up grading from a 90 to a 220 lol
 
I'm only in need of one I already have two that's why I was looking for a gen 1i wanted a third one to match up grading from a 90 to a 220 lol
Lol That's a big upgrade I can ship Friday if that's ok.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top