• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtb joes rainbow acro / pink dragon / gold dragon

dankreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
726
Reaction score
184
Location
CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM me I am sure we can work something out cash or coral trade.
 
I have the Joe's rainbow that I could frag a few pieces off of. Dont have the other two though....
 
Didn't even know there was a pink and a gold dragon...I want to see some pics
 
I'll be following... curious to ser who has a Joes rainbow as well
 
Didn't even know there was a pink and a gold dragon...I want to see some pics

Actually there are a lot of dragons out there, look up purple dragon eyes IMO the best one out there. A fine example is on aquariumclowns sale.thread here on reef 2 reef. So, so, beautiful...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top