• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Oceanic biocube 29 splash guard or full hood

  • Thread starter Thread starter Garrett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Garrett

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Omaha, NE
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately the splash guard or lens to my Oceanic biocube 29 cracked and was pretty yellowed to begin with. I don't trust the cracked guard with my LED setup so I really need to find a replacement! If you have one I'm definitely interested (and will pay shipping). I may even be interested in a full hood depending on details.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
 
I have one for sale if anyone still needs one. It's the whole hood. Pm me if interested.
 
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I purchased a used Oceanic 29 and found out that the lens cover cracked. Is there any place to get these now?
 
I was never able to find one. But I did make one myself out of acrylic. Worked out pretty good.
95ac9878ac3febe5053923a75188c634.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top