• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: PAR 30, PAR 38, Small LED fixture or Small T5

Ocho Cinco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
256
Reaction score
68
Location
MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all, are people even using PAR bulbs anymore? I'm looking for a light for a small frag section in my sump. Let me know what you have to sell and for how much, of course it will need to be shipped.


Thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top