• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Pink Floyd, Crazy Fox, Bubble Gum, Pink ****** Chalice Frags

WVReefJunkie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
359
Location
West Virginia
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looking to spend around 200 dollars for these frags.
 
You may be disappointed if that's your budget for all of them as a whole.
 
I can get them for fifty each, but they are at different locations.
 
best of luck with finding a legit RR pink Floyd for around $50. If you can I would jump on it in a heart beat regardless of location. If not pm me the info and I'll buy it lol
 
I sell Pink Floyds all the time, and a price that low is unreasonable. When some one comes over and has a tight budget I recommend a pink lemonade. Good luck
 
I have all of it but I'm not sell all for 200$ will be lots of morer
 
3085a16f23c2563920d5c88a5cfac3b7.jpg
. Pink Floyd

856ed429e26c3cfc63ea5b7db11ca50b.jpg
crazy fox



4957836ef069b655ddd6330efc42abad.jpg
bbg


ea252bdda6926a62b9bd50d4495fa921.jpg
pink ******
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top