• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB RADION XR30 RMS MOUNT ARM, XR30 RADION DIFFUSER PM

zapbap99

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Messages
565
Reaction score
229
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTB RADION XR30 RMS MOUNT ARM, XR30 RADION DIFFUSER PM
 
Hey are you still looking for the radon's? Im looking to sell my G4's with the diffusers and mounts pm if interested I have 2
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top