• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Reef Safe Fish NOVA/DC/Eastern Panhandle of WV

bo0ks

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
75
Reaction score
102
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a run of velvet 90 days ago and just cleared my fallow period. I'm looking for fish from established tanks that are reef safe.

I already have the following:

Yellow Tang
Six Line Wrasse
2x Percula Clowns

The tank is a mixed, 120g reef with clams.


There's nothing in particular I'm looking for, but it has to 'fit' into the tank. Of particular interest would be wrasses from the Cirrhilabrus family. I would also consider other reef safe wrasses.

Just let me know what you have, and how much you're asking, and I'll see if it's something we could make work. Thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top