• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtb skimmer bubble king & dosing pimp kamoer

linhtp272

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone,
i am looking to buy bubble king skimmer 200 or 250 line intern DR3
and dosing pimp kamoer.
Plz pm me

Thanks very much .

upload_2018-8-1_11-31-45.jpeg

upload_2018-8-1_11-32-51.jpeg

upload_2018-8-1_11-34-46.jpeg
 
bump.......
 
Bump...
 
Bump...
 
Bump...
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Bump....
 
Bump....
 
I have:

Kamoer 8-channel Dosing System (KSP-F04 and KSP-F04A Master/Slave) - $225 shipped

43573983375_634bdaba32_c.jpg

44483359051_5bebe6d06b_c.jpg
 
I have:

Kamoer 8-channel Dosing System (KSP-F04 and KSP-F04A Master/Slave) - $225 shipped

43573983375_634bdaba32_c.jpg

44483359051_5bebe6d06b_c.jpg
I bought a dosing pump, do not fix the topic.
I'm just looking for the 250 Bubble king skimmer.

Thank you .
 
Bump..
 
I bought a dosing pump, do not fix the topic.
I'm just looking for the 250 Bubble king skimmer.
 
Bump
 
bump.............
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top