• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB/WTT: Picassos/Snowflakes/Nigripes/Pink Skunks

tanglovers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Zeeland, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am looking to diversify my broodstock. I am in the market for picassos (the wilder the better) and snowflakes - the older the better but will consider juveniles.

Also looking for:

Established, healthy nigripes pairs
Spawning pink skunk pair

I have many pairs of spawning ocellaris and potentially even spawning black and white ocellaris I might part with (pictures to show spawning). Only looking to trade, not sell any of the pairs I have. I have too many ocellaris and black and white piars for what I need, only reason they are available to trade.

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top