• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Zoas/Palys-Nightmares, Rastas, and Everlasting Gobstoppers

thomasdo87

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
592
Reaction score
8
Location
Chicago, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for Nightmares, Rastas, and Everlasting Gobstoppers. I would only like a few polyps but if that is not possible, pretty sure we can work something out. Thank you
 
Not to jump in on your thread but after fastandsneaky gets what he/she is looking for I will take some Nightmares and Rastas
 
LOL...no worries. Anyone have a polyp or two of nightmares they can sell? tyvm
 
ive got all three, but the rastas and nightmares have to grow out a bit more.

if you dont find them elsewhere hit me up in a couple months.
 
i have one polyp of nightmare but its probably too much just to ship one polyp. If you can wait i will just wait for juniormc. he has great pieces and he has all 3 lol.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top