• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTS: ATB 1050a v15 Skimmer in Red

jasonamyers

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
563
Reaction score
469
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I have a brand new ATB 1050a v15 skimmer in Red. I got it as part of the R2R partner giveaway. It's nicely packed up by revhtree himself. Here are the specs on the skimmer.
upload_2018-1-22_15-10-57.png


I'm asking for $400.00 shipped. I'm going to give $50 of that back to reef2reef, and use the rest to buy a skimmer right-sized to the tank from the giveaway.
 
Last edited:
That is a big one.
 
Lowered the price, to cover the skimmer I got plus a donation to reef2reef. It's a steal now!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top