WTS: Lifereef Calcium Reactor w/ co2 bottle...

  • Thread starter Thread starter reewik
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

reewik

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Messages
325
Reaction score
12
Location
La Vergne, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All you have to do is fill with media.... Comes with ph probe and pump and extra pump, tubing, everything fellas..

Over $600 worth and you can have it all... Will trade for some dosing pumps, or gun stuff.. We can work on a price too.... Just want to free up some space under the stand and use two part like I used to, I think. LOL
 
Poss sale pending


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ok fellas, no buyers yet... $250.00 cash takes it... Brand new bag of media... This is the LR2 model.... Tank is empty but that is all you need to get her going!
 
Can you give me some info? The 2 is the bigger model, right? How tall? How old is it? I've been looking at these, but don't know if I can justify the price of a new one. Why are you selling it?
 
I prefer to use 2 part.. Not a lot of sps... I am also too lazy to fill the bottle... Lol

Call me at 615-five five 4-37five3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top