• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTS Nuvo 40 AIO and Red Sea 90

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
1,740
Location
South Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SELLING Red Sea 90 from last year $350 OBO comes with mount and 2 power bricks.

Also selling Nuvo 40 comes with everything included in pictures $300 OBO will work with buyer. Literally plug in play lol

Tank is fine other then minor scratch in the front.

Pm or Text me 9549805865 I’m in South Florida, Broward County Davie

28FA90D0-E728-4E56-97ED-28B35D03A5AB.jpeg F02077E3-AEE3-4A1D-8191-2BE350EFC977.jpeg 7C86B9DD-5989-4107-918F-9449C0B177BC.jpeg 43E84175-E92B-4A49-AC63-38EB651C2270.jpeg A1EC169B-C9FE-470B-91A7-2FE1262C3B7B.jpeg C5781981-AA40-449D-A95C-E9687CB8F757.jpeg 8648017A-37A0-4ADE-B126-1F2A44EC3BF4.jpeg 212C4C69-8463-462F-AB70-DC79699086BB.jpeg
 
I'd take both if you would deliver 33823
 
Meet me halfway
 
Bump. Price drop $300 for the Re sea 90
 
Bump. Someone buy this before I throw it in the lake lol
 
Red Sea 90 still available
 
Price drop on Red Sea 90 $300 comes with mount and 2 power bricks
 
Bump. Still got the Red Sea 90 everything else is sold. $300
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top