• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT 2 polyps of Captain Americas

Haha, I can't disclose my sources until I have enough money to buy them all up.
 
That's what I thought....ahemmmm....
 
$25 'roll eyes icon'

GL Rev, I have 3 PH, maybe if you still have this after they grow a-bit more we can do a trade ! :D
 
LOL!!! Rev I will sell you 2 captains if you promise to sell me a red hornet for the same price when they grow out lol.
 
I have them up for 300 a polyp on my site ato z and at that price im hoping ill get a chance to grow out some but one went today on ebay for 320 at last i saw with 10 hours left so i dont know.Anyway Im sure to start some trouble with that listing. lol no press is bad press and i paid 266 plus 50 shipping on my first polyp last week anyway so if im alright with it.....
 
300. **** at first when i said i got them for 150 i got bashed on like crazy now everyone selling for 300 LOL. i guess u have to be popular like revh. anyway i had some people back out on me let me know if somone is interested
 
300. **** at first when i said i got them for 150 i got bashed on like crazy now everyone selling for 300 LOL. i guess u have to be popular like revh. anyway i had some people back out on me let me know if somone is interested


I totally agreed with you on this one
Yeh I saw that thread LOL..
 
I traded for mine... :D
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top