• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT: Bazooka Joe for... WTT: Tyree BGM for...

purpleup

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2009
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
El Dorado Hills, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a NICE 1/2" square of Bazooka Joe, w/ 1 large eye, showing the green rim. Looking for an ECC, Vivid, Pink *******, or comparable Watermelon.

I also have a 1/2"+ Tyree Bubble Gum Monster, which I'm willing to trade for a Meng's Mummy Eye. I'd consider an Original Mummy Eye, or Rasberry Monster as well.

PM me for pics. Thanks for looking.
 
if you want a rasberry i think its the other version of the BGM right? alienfarm123 has some fargs i believe
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top