• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT Blondie frag for something interesting in OC.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tjgr34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

tjgr34

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2011
Messages
138
Reaction score
23
Location
Irvine, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a 6 polyp (with a nub forming) Blue Eyed Blondie frag that I'd like to trade for something interesting. I like the blondes, but picked up another similarly colored zoa frag and don't see the need for both in my 36 gallon tank.

My photography skills are not very good, but the frag initially came from Coral Gazer's show room, if you want to see a stock pic.

I'm interested in trading this frag straight up, or with some cash for the following:
1. 3G Mummy Eye
2. Similarly valued zoos (Salted Agaves, Hornets, Magicians, Sunny D, etc.- anything that doesn't have an orange skirt and dark center)
3. Bright mushrooms or ricordeas
4. Acans

I'll consider anything, really.

I live in Irvine, CA and don't want to ship anything, so local inquiries only, please.
 
I got some red hornets.

Thanks for the interest, but I think red hornets are going to be too similar looking to the orange skirt/purple center frag I've already got in the tank.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top