• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtt my aqua illuminations for your ati fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thizz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Thizz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
365
Reaction score
23
Location
Socal
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have two ai sol white less than 6 months used percentage was 40*40*45 10 hours a day...
Reason why I am trading is because LEDs are just not for me and I like a more redish/purple color in my tank that ati bulbs give me.they work 100% fine and I belive still have warranty.
I want to trade for an ati sunpower or powermodule 60" 6x80w...
The ai fixtures are like new..I have box,manuals,everything they come
With.

I'm located in Sacramento CA (north Cali) and only will do local trades no shipping due to there being a lot of shady people and don't have time for legal actions.
Willing to meet in a fair distance though.

Pm if interested

86773200.jpg

bd4347c7.jpg
 
I can add cash btw depending on how much
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top