• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT: Pink Elephants, X-Men, Hornets, etc.

Stray32

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
5
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looking for a few more palys, but I am now limited on what I have to trade. Here is what I can do:

3x Polyps Pink Elephants (20+ PHE) on plug as well
2x X-Men (real deal)
4x Purple Hornet frag
Lord of the Rings

Looking for:

Darth Mauls
Yellow Jackets
PPRPE
Green Armaggedons
Star Wars Palys
Blue Agave PE
Red Halo PE
 
Thanks for all the messages guys. I need to figure everything out, I will let you know.
 
I have some DM any chance you would have any sps or chalices since i have most of those plys?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top