• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT Reef Koi Bounce for other Mushrooms

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
1,740
Location
South Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title. Live in South Florida, don’t want to ship sorry.

I can drive to you or we can meet.

To be transparent photos are taken with Aquaclip HD ORANGE FILTER and the light schedule is using the WWC 293G from the store.

Mother Frag was cut about 2 weeks ago these are the babies. The largest one is the “mother”

Text at 9549805865 or PM.

Thanks:)

Edit: the picture with the solo bounce is what the mother looked like before I fragged her. She was bigger then a half dollar fully opened

7c46ab867182a9200841816270dfa02f.jpg
a886bfc0a61d9a57add9b5aecc6aa580.jpg
 
Last edited:
Would also be interested in trading for a chalice of equal value
 
Shameless self bump. Still looking for a unique bounce mushroom or jawbreaker. Prefer local text me! Can meet Friday
 
Hi all rebump. I got a lot of interest for my bounce but I’m only really interested in trade or selling to someone in south Florida I really don’t want to ship. Feel free to text or PM!
 
Another shameless self bump. Still on the look out for a trade:)
 
b0e882261c4f821ecabfb57c7f6bf5ab.jpg
539a8d8fe22cade795fe252e89dcd362.jpg
6e3455d01fb9ed69e039f7fb82991a02.jpg


Top down shots
 
Shameless self bump.... anyone!!
 
Wants trade for a Godzilla Yuma?
 
Sent you a pm with pic
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top