Jun 21, 2016 #1 rage1199 Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 17, 2013 Messages 386 Reaction score 121 Location Miami Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Does anyone have a pic of the WWC 300 acro. I saw it once at it looked great, but now I can not find the pic anymore.
Does anyone have a pic of the WWC 300 acro. I saw it once at it looked great, but now I can not find the pic anymore.
Jun 21, 2016 #2 dbl It Takes Less Energy to be Nice View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus Reef Squad Emeritus Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined Mar 13, 2014 Messages 15,945 Reaction score 90,221 Location SW Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Had I known, I would have taken a picture at the store this weekend for you (happen to be up that way), assuming they had a piece.
Had I known, I would have taken a picture at the store this weekend for you (happen to be up that way), assuming they had a piece.
Jun 22, 2016 #3 OP OP rage1199 Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 17, 2013 Messages 386 Reaction score 121 Location Miami Rating - 0% 0 0 0 They do not have a mother colony pic!
Jun 22, 2016 #4 kschweer Moderator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Partner Member 2024 Excellence Award NJRC Member Hospitality Award My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Mar 25, 2011 Messages 12,226 Reaction score 31,529 Location New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 @WWC any pictures of this Acro?
Jun 22, 2016 #5 Diesel ME=1, CANCER=0. View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Reef Of The Month Photo of the Month Joined Apr 14, 2012 Messages 13,613 Reaction score 16,453 Location Texas Republic Grand Ranch. What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I remember I saw a frag some where but....................... yes I know I'm getting old.............ugh!!
I remember I saw a frag some where but....................... yes I know I'm getting old.............ugh!!