WWC 9th Ann. Live Sale Raffle Qualifiers & Drawing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I officially have the worst luck ever due to fedex I won't recieve package till Monday I really doubt anything will arrive alive they wouldn't even let me pick up from San Antonio 2.5 hours away due to they hadn't sorted through the packages
 
Nice job all and congratulations to the winners
 
So awesome. Congrats everyone. Great job WWC. We had our Orlando Reef Educators org club meeting last night and raffled off some beauties from WWC.

The team at WWC hooked us up with some great pieces including a WWC cherry goni, a captain america micromusa, and jack lantern lepto, among other things. We raffled nine corals total.
If your not part of a reef club in your area look for one!!!
One of our members comes all the way from Georgia to orlando to join in the fun with like minded reef junkies.
I'm ready for the next live sale already...
 
When I put my WWC Tshirt on- all I could say was "fat man in a little coat..." Lol

That's funny! I just put mine on after rearranging some frags only a moment ago and thought to myself " WWC must think I am huge, I'm swimming in this shirt!"
 
Awesome live sale! All of my stuff is gorgeous! Especially the Supa Fly Chalice. That thing is nuts! Keep up the amazing work WWC
 
Not gonna lie I'm super envious you got that super fly! Lucky post a picture of it. I just want to see it again lol
Haha I will have to get a picture of it for you! I'm glad you managed to finally snag some really nice chalices.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top