• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC bounce, Sunkist Bounce, Jaw breaker FS

Bump !! Vacation sale. Leaving on vacation Sunday. Anybody that purchased any item will be discounted $10 of price

Shipping still $40 and will go out Friday morning !!
 
Nelson Vargas is a scammer. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM. He took my money and never sent anything.
 
Thanks Nelson. I will definitely be seeing you soon. Great pieces.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top