WWC Kung Pao Monti Colony

IMG_20190430_213612_707.jpg
Wow this was a year ago. I swear man I love this forum
 
mine died back to about 5 polyps worth of monti. finally starting to come back and is almost an inch worth of coral...long road ahead of me. not sure what happened, only monti affected, all other SPS fine.
 
A fast grower for me so far. I picked up about a 1/3" frag a few months back. Probably 2" diameter now.

Troy, big Undata hunk back whenever you want!
 
I wouldnt call mine big, but it’s growing like crazy. Starting to plate out. Was a 3/8” square when I got it.

0E246D07-6B6E-4ECB-86DA-3CA93870E838.jpeg
 
One of the only colonies I've seen of this!

Here's an old photo of my TSA Minion, Beach Bum, and Kung Pow

49489733558_da7fcd1fda_k.jpg

Mine are slowly growing, I’ll post a photo in a bit

still not as quick as I expected, but they were small to start I guess
 
I like the color of yours, what lights r u using?

Hey there. The lights are custom built (all LED) designed to mimic a few radions. Everything is wired to a storm X controller, and it can essentially do all the same things!

Here's a fairly recent shot, I've since split up the gang, as other things around them are growing and taking over faster, and now they are starting to take off in their new locations.

50143987866_d32283afdf_k.jpg
 
UGH, just lost the whole tank, along with my kung pow x 2 as i researt, ill be sure it add it back. hopefully by christmas time. taking it slow coming out of an entire tank crash.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top