• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC OG bounce frags for sale

CoralAddict645

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
717
Reaction score
769
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Og bounce #1: $sold ( there are 2 on this plug, small baby on the side)
C4A52756-9410-4809-800F-5A969C0DFAE3.jpeg

og bounce #2: $350 shipped
66F4EFBE-FD12-4FE0-BAA3-52339865C884.jpeg

Og bounce #3: sold
F22048A9-C669-4D74-B3DE-7C734F40DC19.jpeg


Policy: Standard 2 hour Doa. In rare cases of carrier delays or errors which I have no control over, I’ll take 50% of the loss minus shipping
 
Last edited:
Og bounce #1: sold
 
Number 3 sold
 
Bump #2 is still available

reduced to $330 shipped
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top