• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG Frags for sale

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,274
Reaction score
867
Location
Canton Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All these corals are WYSIWYG. They have been aquaculture in my tank for the past two years. Shipping Via FedEx Next Day Air. Shipped in insulated box with heat/cold packs as needed. Send me a PM of what you would like and I'll give you a quote with shipping included. Min Order of $60.00 please. Large orders will be discounted.

Scrambled Eggs- SOLD
Fire and Ice- SOLD
Peachy Spectrums-
SOLD
Rastas XXL Frag- SOLD
Radioactive Dragon Eyes-SOLD
Chuckies Bride-
SOLD
Rainbow Paly- SOLD
Sunny D's- SOLD
Pink Pinwheel- SOLD
Lunar Destroyer- SOLD
Neon Green w/ Pink Tip Toadstool (3-4")- SOLD
WWC Cotton Candy Chalice(3/4" plug totally encrusted)- SOLD


Scrambled Eggs.jpg


Fire&Ice.jpg


peachyspectrum.jpg


Rasta.jpg


RadioactiveDragon.jpg


ChuckieBride.jpg


RainbowPalys.jpg


SunnyD.jpg


PinkPinwheel.jpg


LunarDestroyer.jpg


Toadstool.jpg


WWCCottonCandy.jpg
 
Last edited:
All PMs replied. I have four more coral to add tonight as well.
 
Green Bay Packers- SOLD
Eagle Eyes- SOLD
Fiji Hyper Colors- SOLD
Pretty Pink Acan- SOLD


GreenBay.jpg


EagleEye.jpg


FijiHyperColor.jpg


PinkAcan.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys! All the PMs have been replied back to. LOTS of interest but still everything available.
PM me for a shipping quote.
 
This is like a bad day fishing. LOTS of bites but nothing. All PMs have been replied.
Most Shipping rates I've quoted have been anywhere from $15.00-$45.00.
Again these are all WYSIWYG photos, aquacultrued corals grown out in my system.
 
Sorry guys, I purchased most of the pack along with some others that he had not advertised yet. I passed on the following however only Luke will know if they are still available after me passing on them.

I already have Rastas (Which I love). And have enough Green ZOAs which is why I passed on the last two. I was tempted to buy them anyways though... they look stunning.

Rastas XXL Frag- $$40.00
Lunar Destroyer- $20.00
Green Bay Packers- $20.00
Fiji Hyper Colors- $25.00
 
Thanks a lot @Doostur! Like he mentioned almost everything is SOLD
I will just close out this thread since it is WYSIWYG. For all of the others that PMd me I will try my best to get some pictures taken this weekend to make a new thread for everyone interested!
Thanks again!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top