xr30 gen 5 blue users - what is your program set at for SPS reef

acropora4u

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
1,195
Location
here
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am at 50% power on AB+ program with 3x gen5 blue radion xr30s and 4 80w t5s ( on 4 hrs a day) and are 2x super purple and 2 x coral plus 80watts that run from 11:00am to 3:00pm and the the radions run
reef-jpg.1949358
from 8:00am to 6:00pm, tank is 225 gallon 60" x 36" x 24" ...i don't like the look or the growth/color as it not the best... I am using a kalk reactor and calcium reactor:

parameters-
alk- 8.5 dkh
maG- 1325
calcium- 440
po4- 0.09
po3- 5ppm

can you please post your graph and parameters.

radion.jpg reef.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top