Y'all need to read this, legislation on reefing.

That is crazy. I sure am glad that everyone is employed with food on the table. So now government can focus on us hobbyists.
 
It's not about them not wanting us in the hobby. It's about the ones who are going out and robbing the corals in the ocean without the permits and then going back and selling to people who know nothing about keeping them alive and healthy. So it's a never ending cycle until it gets a point where there is very few left in the wild. This is why I always preach to so many new comers to study up on everything before you go out and buy it so stuff like this doesn't happen.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top