Yellow Banded Possum Wrasse Eating Pellets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaag
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Jaag

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
472
Reaction score
155
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How have you guys gotten your ybpw to eat pellets?
 
I have a Tanaka's Pygmy Wrasse and he doesn't eat pellets but will eat Mysis or Brine. My Pink Streaked Wrasse eats everything.
 
I have a Tanaka's Pygmy Wrasse and he doesn't eat pellets but will eat Mysis or Brine. My Pink Streaked Wrasse eats everything.
Do you like your pink streaked?
I'm really looking to get one.
 
I like both...pinky is a little bit more bold but you better have wimpy fish to go with her.
 
I had a yellow possum wrasse but he jumped ship. He was my favorite fish. I just want to be able to feed pellets to them.
 
Does he eat red flatworms
Planeria, I think one my wrasse did as I had those a long time ago and have not seen them in over a yr now. [emoji106]
 
Unless the pellets are tiny or the fish is large, the mouth of a possum wrasse usually isn't big enough to eat them.
 
Either that or the Tanaka or both
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top