You guys going to the NJ reefer swap?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

acr0p0ra

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2010
Messages
184
Reaction score
14
Location
jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a lot of people are interested in knowing....will you be there? You usually are but you haven't signed up yet, or at least your not showing up on their site....
 
November 3rd, Edison NJ at the Edison convention center in Raritan Center. Try going to NJreefers.com for more info. I will be there got my tickets already
 
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/an...ment-small-part-coral-colony.html#post1066341

NJReefersposter.jpg
 
why wouldn't you just private message them?

why would you take the time to make a post asking me that? what difference does it make to you that i posted here rather then PM? clearly other people are showing the same interest...
 
Hi guys, sadly I think we are going to miss it. We are in Cali for Reefapalooza the weekend before.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top