You Havent seen a Homewrecker like this before

Tenius grows fast. If people can resist cutting, you can have a cantaloupe or football in 3 years. It is hard to resist $500-750 for a booger sized frag, though.
 
Tenius grows fast. If people can resist cutting, you can have a cantaloupe or football in 3 years. It is hard to resist $500-750 for a booger sized frag, though.
Cazieric doesn’t cut from the original anymore. He has a bunch of mini’s that he cuts his frags from. They’re still $500 but they aren’t booger sized.
 
My WD has a similar growth rate but I can't seem to get the HW on that same trajectory. I guessing its because my WD has the best spot up top for light and flow.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top