• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

You Pick 4 frags, Shipped overnight for $100

120 shipped fedex overnight. These are nice size frags too. The extra 20 is to help off set the shipping cost.
 
Do you trust USPS enough?
I have shipped usps overnight a few ti,es the furthest was from NY to tampa with no issues. like someone said its guaranteed by 10:30 i believe, it may be 11 but no later. Also I usually use a flatrate box and just build a cooler out of 1" styrofoam board
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top