**Your favorite pick ups of 2013**

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
77
Location
San Jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a thread on your favorite rare zoa, but how about just your favorite pick up of the year? Doesn't have to be rare, just whatever makes you happy and definitely brings back memories!

These are my favorite ones of the year so far:

Rainbow Rhinos:
rainbowrhino_zps4b489610.jpg


Aztec Sundials:
AztecSundials_zps7c336eba.jpg


ARC Poinsettias:
poinsettia2_zpsc63b9ba5.jpg


My own Shadow Bees:
shadowbee_zpsdebcc6dc.jpg


Ninjapotamus' Utter Chaos:
uttermonstercolonytopdown_zpsbb0fe6a9.jpg


And my fav pick up of all time that I had the (short) pleasure of owning, Shazaams. Definitely going to collect this again after picking out other stuff for my display.
bestpalyevurrrr_zps0bcc5a13.jpg
 
Sweet ones! What happened to the Shazaams?
My favorite and only pick ups are my pink zippers, pink angels, gold and black zoas, and soon one of your Shapeshifters!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top