Your top 3-5 frags from Battle Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

My favorite from Adam so far being my frags are in nola90 sps Dom tank is my
snipers bbg Mille
Battle del feugo
Insane sunset and soon to have something he hasn't touch in years ;) I can't wait for these two monti to come in NOW :( da rainbow confused sunset monti and da BATTLEBERRY dum dum dummmmmmm ;)
 
By far one of my absolute favorites from Adam is the Beehive 10... unfortunately its not with me anymore...
only sps i can manage to keep alive in my frag tank are Montis, but hey my Battleberry Monti is a nice looker!!!

Nice to see everyone's favs, if anybody out there has a SpaceGhost id like to see a picture...
I got this frag in my first pack from Adam 4 months ago. I can't find any pictures or reference to it anywhere. Not on his site either. Would love to see a mother or mini colony shot of what its going to turn into.

I've tried taking pics of my space ghost, but I just can't seem to capture anything close to what it looks like. The color you have seen before, but it has an irredesence or texture that just separates it from the pack. When I ordered it, I think it was probably the frag I was least interested in and has risen near the top. Tbh, the entire pack was just sick though.
 
My favorite from Adam so far being my frags are in nola90 sps Dom tank is my
snipers bbg Mille
Battle del feugo
Insane sunset and soon to have something he hasn't touch in years ;) I can't wait for these two monti to come in NOW :( da rainbow confused sunset monti and da BATTLEBERRY dum dum dummmmmmm ;)

do you have pictures of the snipers bbg? I always drool over the picture on the site
 
I got this frag in my first pack from Adam 4 months ago. I can't find any pictures or reference to it anywhere. Not on his site either. Would love to see a mother or mini colony shot of what its going to turn into.

I've tried taking pics of my space ghost, but I just can't seem to capture anything close to what it looks like. The color you have seen before, but it has an irredesence or texture that just separates it from the pack. When I ordered it, I think it was probably the frag I was least interested in and has risen near the top. Tbh, the entire pack was just sick though.

This is a picture taken by ADAM himself in this thread https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/battlecorals/158152-ghost-under-10k.html
In the thread he writes up about this particular frag and how it came to be. The thread spotlight is the reason i fell in love with the SpaceGhost, definitely worth a read.
The frag here looks different from the mother colony he had on the website which is why i was curious if anyone else has the SpaceGhost to see if it wasn't a one time transformation from unique circumstances...
anyone else out there with a SpaceGhost?

e82e3710-83ef-46ca-a56a-fb0f1e52541d_zps7dfe5961.jpg
 
My two favorites are my Ice fire and PC superman. Whats crazy though is some of my favorite corals have been ones that were just no name freebees.
 
This is a picture taken by ADAM himself in this thread https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/battlecorals/158152-ghost-under-10k.html
In the thread he writes up about this particular frag and how it came to be. The thread spotlight is the reason i fell in love with the SpaceGhost, definitely worth a read.
The frag here looks different from the mother colony he had on the website which is why i was curious if anyone else has the SpaceGhost to see if it wasn't a one time transformation from unique circumstances...
anyone else out there with a SpaceGhost?

e82e3710-83ef-46ca-a56a-fb0f1e52541d_zps7dfe5961.jpg



oddly enough this frag has been the only time that my ghost looks like this. i still have the frag and it still looks like this ;) actually more yellow even but it hasn't grown munch though:(
 
I'll try to remember to have you show it to me next weekend.
 
IMG_20150315_174432_934-1.jpg


Battle Berry in the pictures center and Beehive above it are two my eye keeps going to, but the Marmalade Millie is by far the best. Need to get a pic of that as it sits in such a way that a good picture is difficult to get.

So now I see this picture isn't all that grate either. Ill work on that
 
Last edited:
Pink Panther. It's only been in my system for about 4 months or so. Looks a lot more pink than the photo shows, but it's happy and growing, slowly. :(
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 714
Pink Panther. It's only been in my system for about 4 months or so. Looks a lot more pink than the photo shows, but it's happy and growing, slowly. :(

Holy PE on that. I have never seen it with that much polyp extension and I have a few pieces of it.
 
This is a picture taken by ADAM himself in this thread https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/battlecorals/158152-ghost-under-10k.html
In the thread he writes up about this particular frag and how it came to be. The thread spotlight is the reason i fell in love with the SpaceGhost, definitely worth a read.
The frag here looks different from the mother colony he had on the website which is why i was curious if anyone else has the SpaceGhost to see if it wasn't a one time transformation from unique circumstances...
anyone else out there with a SpaceGhost?

e82e3710-83ef-46ca-a56a-fb0f1e52541d_zps7dfe5961.jpg

Space ghost? I thought this was beehive. I failed to keep my list of what I have and which is which stright. Your pic looks a lot like
20150404_173419-2.jpg

My lights had a stronger blue pop at the time I snapped it, but it's yellow with red polyps. I actually thought your picture was my frag for a second
 
Anyone have the battlestag?! Love to see any pictures of it.
 
I've gotta add the Kermit song to my list, love this piece.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top