Your top 3-5 frags from Battle Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Yup, one day was growing with great color and polyp extension, next day white. Well it took 2 days but 75% peeled overnight. Sucks because it was one of my favorites, grown out from a small frag. Very strange indeed. I'm sure there was a reason, but I'll never know.
 
Well here is a 6-month update of some of my BATTLE SPS out of my exclusive BATTLETANK...where everything is breed by Adam himself. These beauties have been through low nitrate to high nitrate to alk swings to no water changes in 2 months, all at one point brown out and colors are coming back...yah... but they are trotting along. Some of my favorites out of 75+ or so Battle Frags...Thanks alot Adam!!!

















The real goodies are yet to come!!!
 
Yes it finally woke up was sitting there dormant forever! I have another that I almost tossed a few times because it literally has done nothing since I got it and I'd that stalled brown color. Pink flamingo. Last week I think I noticed a half mm of encrusting and the skin is starting to glow lol....
 
Yes it finally woke up was sitting there dormant forever! I have another that I almost tossed a few times because it literally has done nothing since I got it and I'd that stalled brown color. Pink flamingo. Last week I think I noticed a half mm of encrusting and the skin is starting to glow lol....


Nice I had the same thing with mine but its definitely rounded a corner now looking better than ever and growing for sure. The jakloby that is. The flamingo can be slow off the start as well and that was a teeny frag I know :( but if its on the move the the worst its over finally:)
 
Yeah that was tiny. Still is tiny and was almost thrown in the trash. Here is a recent pic. Before recently was just a tiny turd, without even the slightest sign of life or encrusting. I also have it in a nice spot so it's taking up valuable real estate, haha!

 
Yeah that was tiny. Still is tiny and was almost thrown in the trash. Here is a recent pic. Before recently was just a tiny turd, without even the slightest sign of life or encrusting. I also have it in a nice spot so it's taking up valuable real estate, haha!



Simply Glorious! Nice job
 
7ee275bcece31699fac7fc20bcd444b3.jpg


Got this from Adam. I have no idea of what it is because I don't remember names. Plum crazy maybe? I love it.
 
Fairly new to the reef life let alone buying from Adam (awesome experience so far) but my Spainbow is wicked. The frag is roughly a week old in the tank.

13245430_1282049981823139_3575324162574014783_n.jpg
 
I have my first pack coming in from Adam next week. He has been great to work with and I will post pictures as soon i I can.
 
I got the Battle Box in and I love all of them! Can't wait till they grow out.
Left row top to bottom:
Yellow Tenuis
C-Quarium Unknown
Pink Lemonade
Orange Passion

Right row top to bottom
Pink Tip Prickle
Garf Bonsai
PC Rainbow
BC Efflo 2.0

Battle Corals.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top