Your top 3-5 frags from Battle Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Ur middle one looks like brads insane defugo at least like mine I could be wrong as I do not know coral names I just know if I like them
IMG_1409.JPG


Ur grape juice looks awesome
 
Man if you ever frag that honeycomb, whether on purpose or accident, let me know, I would love to have a piece of that.

At last! A local that appreciates the honey!

Most guys kinda scoff at it cause it's not IN YOUR FACE type bright and flashy, but is an incredibly nuanced coral and the colors are getting more and more defined and prominent as time passes. I think this one still has some untapped potential that'll appear in due time.
 
Ur middle one looks like brads insane defugo at least like mine I could be wrong as I do not know coral names I just know if I like them
IMG_1409.JPG


Ur grape juice looks awesome

It does look a little similar but the form is much different. I have both in my tank and they're pretty easy to differentiate from one another.

The grape juice is a totally amazing piece in person. It's hard to capture in a photo just how this piece shines. Love it
 
It does look a little similar but the form is much different. I have both in my tank and they're pretty easy to differentiate from one another.

The grape juice is a totally amazing piece in person. It's hard to capture in a photo just how this piece shines. Love it
I agree with the grape juice
Even tho I think the picture is nice it still doesn't do it justice
IMG_1343.JPG
IMG_1412.JPG


IMG_1497.JPG
 
My grape juice that came in a battle box has withstood a couple oopses (dKH down to 5.7) without losing color, and it is really a fast grower. Very cool color.
 
Here is the grape juice (on the left in the back):
Tankshots-2017-04-12-15_zpsg0kqsvlo.jpg

And this kaleidoscope from BC in the same box is pretty sweet.
Tankshots-2017-04-12-Kaleido_zpstzmqpgc5.jpg
 
Well....here is 5+ for now.

Inland Something???...
Glowstick, hyper-berey, fire cracker table, Westside rainbow, don't know, goldilock...battle tank is looking very sticky... More to come....

20170528_082952.jpg


20170528_081757.jpg


20170528_081646.jpg


20170528_081548.jpg


20170528_081439.jpg


20170528_081818.jpg


20170528_082325.jpg

Is the last one goldilocks ? Mine is almost same color
Is the first one Inland Cyclops ? May be Adam can confirm but none the less beautiful !!

Regards,
Abhishek
 
Last edited:
Is the last one goldilocks ? Mine is almost same color
Is the first one Inland Cyclops ? May be Adam can confirm but none the less beautiful !!

Regards,
Abhishek

Yes the last is goldi. It is outgrowing my tank so it's all the way in the back with little light so getting greenish with blue poplp tips. The first is either cyclops or EC Aventado...I've purchase so much that can't even remember or know anyone lol. Maybe the man can confirm which...but one of those I think.
 
Last edited:
I'm really not sure. I've had to reboot my tank a couple times and move things back and forth and inbetween two tanks and it stayed a brown turd for over a year. Finally is feeling happy a couple months ago and really taking off. I'll see what it turns out into and then know for sure. Adams colors on his sps are killer and unreal even for a newbie like me...my bubblebath is next lol
 
Last edited:
well i always talk about it but i feel leprechaun beard is one of the most underrated ones..awesome shaggy polyps and purple tips that are hard to capture with a crappy camera .. sorry i used a gel filter and and an ipad so i cant really get a clear pic , little too bright butits not crazy photoshopped just tried to find one the made it come out as close to reality as possible..first pic is when i got it when about a year ago .. couple bad alk swings but its making iback
IMG_20161012_121342773.jpg
image1 (4.JPG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top