You're in trouble and in danger...

Thx. Yea it’s got a lil size to it.
My problem is I keep getting hit by it every time a missing in the tank. It feels kinda like a bee sting.
I used to hit them while surfing almost every time I went out, when I lived in Guam. They'd go right through my hands and feet and the needles would be broken off in them. Like a jellyfish sting, the best way to alleviate the venom is to go to the bathroom, and use your urine to counteract it. And the needles are made up of scales. I'd massage the needles until they broke down. Then my body just absorbed them.
 
Did you request it as outlined in the first post?
For everyone wanting to have your account upgraded please remember to have an updated build thread and then click here to request to join the Build Thread Contributor group! https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups

Once you do you're going to get a nice shiny NEW user tag like this! (check out mine)
 
Everyone, please remember to request the badge as outlined in the first post:

"For everyone wanting to have your account upgraded please remember to have an updated build thread and then click here to request to join the Build Thread Contributor group! https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups

Once you do you're going to get a nice shiny NEW user tag like this! (check out mine)"
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top