You're in trouble and in danger...

Here is my build thread. Updates coming soon.


Sam
 
Here’s my build. 80 gal Rimless, fairly new. I will update soon. Thanks
 
OK OK i caved in

 
Here is mine.
 
I'll participate

 
How do we get a Build Thread Contributor Badge these days? Seems the Join User Groups link is broken.


My Thread:

 
How do we get a Build Thread Contributor Badge these days? Seems the Join User Groups link is broken.


My Thread:


Until we get the link working again, we're doing it manually and you are now on the list. :)
 
my build thread.

 
Here you have my build:

 
My build thread.
 
Here is mine. Would love a badge!

 
Here is mine. Would love a badge!


And you shall receive one.
 
I started mine this week. I update it within a day or 2 of getting something new done.

 
Here is mine.

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top