- Joined
- Sep 19, 2021
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 49
- Location
- Orlando FL
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Hey guys been reading around on here a lot decided I want to get a YWG and pistol but I’ve been brainstorming trying to think of an idea to build a burrow for them so I could watch them at all times. Thinking of doing 2 square acrylic tubes connected in an L shape and pressing them up against the front and side glass. My question is this a dumb idea will they use the burrow or am I wasting my time, I’ve been hooked on this idea for a little bit.
this being the inspiration
www.reef2reef.com
this being the page for the acrylic I planned to use
www.canalplastic.com
Thanks!
this being the inspiration
Burrow/Tunnel contruction
Hello, I thought I'd share the results of my burrow build for my watchman/pistol pair. In my previous tank I used PVC pipe cut down the middle to accomplish the same thing. I wanted to make something that looked more like a natural cave system this time. They have been living in the burrow...
www.reef2reef.com
this being the page for the acrylic I planned to use
Clear Colorless Acrylic Square Tube
Shop acrylic tubing in diameters from ¼″ to 12″. We stock large diameters 8″, 10″, 12″. Perfect for displays, aquariums, and architectural projects.
Thanks!

