• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Z and P colonies for sale

What lights are they under ? Shipping to NJ?
 
Thats a deal if you consider that the rastas are sometimes 50 per polyp so x 120 thats 6000 so seems
reasonable.
 
Has anybody taken these yet? I want them sooo badly but need to pay my dentist... :( GD TEETH!
 
I've never seen a rasta sell for $50 a polyp. $20 at most. I sell mine for $15 all day.

Awesome colony, glws!
 
Thanks for the kind words. The price $1550 is for all three colonies so about 170+ polyps of very nice zoas. It takes time and patience to grow nice colonies I am sure reefers appreciate that.
 
This is a for sale section guys....not a discussion section so if you don't like the price...move on.

Nice colonies of some high end zoas. Glws.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top