• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zaya Skimmer & Innovative Marine Reactor

reef_lover24881

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
45
Location
Santa Clarita
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone
I have a brand new Zaya protein skimmer rated for up to 130 Gallons and has a controllable DC pump. It also will come with the skimmer overflow stopper (sos) which is also new. Asking 300 shipped. Next is a brand new innovative marine minimax all in one media reactor for nanos asking 95 shipped.
Thanks.

IMG_0017.JPG


IMG_0019.JPG


IMG_0018.JPG


IMG_0005.JPG


IMG_0007.JPG


IMG_0009.JPG
 
willing to let the skimmer and sos go for 240 shipped!!! Price doesn't get better than that for a new skimmer and skimmer stopper.

I'll do the minimax for 85 shipped!!! Which is better than the sale MD will have for Black Friday which is 10% off plus you pay shipping and tax!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top