• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zesty watermelon and jf anti-venom

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
100
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys two pieces up for sale. Jf anti-venom and the zesty watermelon. The price is 1000 shipped obo for both. I have had the zesty for 5 years and only fragged twice.
Zesty
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413635136.365243.jpg

Anti-venom
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413635167.634026.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top