Zoa Identificaiton: Can Someone Help Me ID This?

The Ginga Ninja

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2021
Messages
118
Reaction score
99
Location
Lehi
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi team,

Just your average zoa lover here. Hey, I see this photo all the time online, looks sick right?

Can anybody identify the orange zoa with the purple lashes on it? I LOVE these, but can't find them anywhere.

Bonus points: If you can name them all, I'd love that too. There's a couple of zoas on here I definitely want lol

1642914585327.png
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top