• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa & Monti Colonies For Sale

ReeferRayl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Messages
285
Reaction score
163
Location
Clearwater
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to make some room.

1. 4” Tile with approximately 50 polyps each of Rastas, Nirvanas, and a no name green zoa. Also 3 polyps of no name orange skirt zoa.
-$150

2. Red Monti Cap approx 5”x4”
-$75

3. JF Fruity Pepples Monti 2” tile
-$75

Local Pickup Only. Located in Clearwater.

1.
CADB7573-C462-4A1C-B68A-CC2F51B92431.jpeg


2.
9D1FD62B-5EDB-4F6A-9B8D-EA298DB65275.jpeg


3.
C6428D45-7857-4742-908C-A98EB7771E87.jpeg
 
I'm interested in a few items .I'm in brandon so pickup is ok. Let me know
 
what kind of deal will you give me if i take them all
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top