• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa pack! Speck krak, cb halls, queen strat, etc....

Spschief85

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
159
Reaction score
37
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1p speck krak
1p queen strat
2p bad hair day bowser
1p cb hallucination goddess
2p hyper pheonix
2p golden starts
3p tgc rhapsody
$550 shipped if this sells fast I'll toss in some nice freebies. Delivery will be FedEx next day by 1030am.
 
Yeah I can pater I think it's sold I just plet a bunch of pics to a fellow interested and a few others interested so...first to PayPal get the pack. If he isn't interested I'll message down the line.
 
Pics?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top