• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas - Acros - Montis for sale

robocop1906

Erick McLemore
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2018
Messages
148
Reaction score
68
Location
Tomball
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I QT all corals, fish, snails and etc. No pest, no fish have been added to the system in almost a year. Pack prices available, PM for more information.

Shipping will be at cost no more than $50 to lower 48, can be cheaper for in-state, and can do local pickup (Houston). Standard DOA Rules, must send pics within two hours of delivery. SHIPPING is NON-REFUNDABLE.

FragPicsMenu_PNG.png
 
Last edited:
Yeah, the pic lost it's quality so I tried another format with same results JPG and PNG. Not sure what to do.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top