Zoas and candy cane sale or trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter aslmx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,214
Reaction score
343
Location
goldridge
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i need to get a couple things out of the tank but please be aware that I have some aptasia so buy at your own risk. Just being honest.
Ok I have a frag rack with 100s of zoas. Most are bottle caps that got out of hand but it also has a few magicians and some a couple of bam bans if you can get them fragged. I also have candy canes. These are iffy on how big they will be when I move them but I have one big one around 7-8” and 3 small ones around 3-4”. I’d like to get $25 on the frag rack, $45 on the big candy cane and $20 each on the small candy canes and I will also trade for corals or equipment. I could use a mag 9.5 or larger pump or a jebao rw 8 or larger. I’m in Cullman and work late so pm me if interested. Thanks

1898FB66-87E9-4128-9C3B-F3C92769F424.jpeg


1F10CDE9-5F3B-4D5A-A725-52E33451E921.jpeg


7D0B53DC-DA74-4990-B019-F99BDB5F0308.jpeg
 
Nice candy cane!
 
Nice candy cane!
Yea my wife bought 3 heads around 10 years ago. It’s nice but takes up some real estate when it gets big. I also have a frogspawn the size of a volleyball but it’s my sons and he won’t let me cut it.
 
Zoas are pending Candy canes still available. Trades?
 
I'll be interested in some LPS after the end of July if you have any for harvest. BTW, I live in Winston Co on the lake. Good to know someone is semi close.
 
K
I'll be interested in some LPS after the end of July if you have any for harvest. BTW, I live in Winston Co on the lake. Good to know someone is semi close.
Yea just let me know. Really all I have are the candy canes.
 
I still have a bunch of candy canes if anyone needs some. I also have a 3”x3” frag of the bottle cap zoas. Sell or trade.
 
I’d do $40 on this huge piece. Or hit me up with trades

24D6E2B8-11F8-4630-9925-ED2103861801.jpeg
 
I want the candy please..... I’m in Huntsville. You can text me at 2566533139 Thanks!
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top