• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas and montis for sale

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,654
Reaction score
2,060
Location
Nashville,TN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys I have been growing corals nicely and I think it is time to do some sales. Right now I have a couple common montis and zoas for sale: They can be cut to order or I have some pre cut frags available. I am looking to do this local due to me not being experienced with shipping. But I am open to the idea of shipping which would be covered by the buyers expense. I live in Nashville, TN and am willing to meet somewhere if it is convenient for me as well as the buyer. I am limiting the available stocks to just montis and zoas since these seem to be hardier than other corals. Mother colony pics are available if requested :) I do have larger sized frags of green and red available. I will try to get a picture of the frags tomorrow that are available which are pre cut already. The rest would be fresh cuts resultiong in at least a week of heal time. I will not ship fresh cuts but can meet up with fresh cuts. PM or responding here with any questions/concerns. This is my first selling on the forum so if I did not follow any rules please let me know so I can correct the mistake:) Happy Reefing.

Zoa List:

Blue Eye Blondie: 12$ per polyp
Vivid Nightmares: 15$ per Polyp

Monti Cap List: 1in

Red Cap: 15$
Green Cap:15$
Purple Monti: 18$
Blueberry Fields monti: 22$
Vivid Season Greeting Monti:25$
Forest Fire Digitata (limited supply): 30$

Encrusting Monti: .75-1in

Reverse Superman Monti:15$
Mystic sunset Monti:15$
Vivid Rainbow Monti: 30$
Chili pepper monti(limited Supply): 20$
Jedi Mind Trick:20$
 
Here are some photos that I took a couple days ago for another thread. these are taken under sb reef lights at 100% om the white and blue spectrum. these are the settings i run my tank at. These were taken with iphone 7 with no enhancements to the photo. So these photos are as real as I can get as they look in real life.

sunset monti
669493DF-79A9-4F95-964E-CBB6B73588D8.jpeg

Green and Red Cap
4273AD99-C0D8-4403-A04A-7CB37C1B328A.jpeg

Rainbow Monti
62FC0702-408D-4CCE-B9A9-CE78A4001E5C.jpeg
 
Bump I just fragged a UWW Rainbow sunburst encrusting monti. WIll need a week or more to encrust the plug rn probs around.25-.50in in diameter
 
Bump. These corals have colored up nicely and have grown as well :) great loking pieces. DM me if intersted and we can see if we can work something out
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top