• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

zoas and mushroom for sale

icemountain

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
636
Reaction score
135
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping will be via USPS express 30$ flat rate to anywhere in the US. Please allow 1-2 weeks to allow the frags to heal. I have shipped before with great success and I do offer DOA guarantee if contacted within an hr after receiving. PM if interested.

Would also be willing to trade for other nice zoas


8p My clementine frag - 280$ or 1p for 35$. This frag shows 6 polyps but since then it has grown more heads.
2012-12-07174357.jpg


3p devils armor - 10$
IMG_3492_zps7e34c209.jpg


3p Scrambled eggs - 25$. This is the frag that I will making the frags from.
IMG_3547_zps138e9290.jpg


2p Utter chaos - 55$
IMG_3375.jpg



5p jokers - 25$ Don't have pics of them atm but picture of colony is below. They are closed because lights were just coming on as you can see from the blues.
IMG_3495_zps838cbf7b.jpg



10p WoW palys - 150$
IMG_3529_zps489cab08.jpg


Jawbreaker mushroom about the size of a nickle when fully open - 150$. Don't have pics to post but can email pics if interested.
 
Last edited:
Been getting some conflicting reports on the jawbreakers I posted. I bought them as jawbreakers so posted them up as them. Since I am getting a few people saying they aren't, I am going to take them down from sale until I figure out what they are.
 
Last edited:
Name and price change for the mushroom.

Iron man mushroom about the size of a nickle - 45$
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top