• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas and Shroom for sale!

Myst3ry_sea

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
230
Reaction score
148
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I'm trying to make room in my small frag tank and want to find my zoas colonies/frags new home. Prices are included the pictures, if you're interested please send me a PM thank you in advanced. Looking to sell these locally first, and will consider shipping. Pick up is in Springfield, Virginia.

image2.png
image3.png

image4.png
image1.png
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top